Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Parallel Universes: some thoughts from Debby Adams

Richard asked Virginia how her paintings express the idea of Parallel Universes, apparently this is a topic of some discussion between them.  For me I hadn't heard or read that term in a very long time.  Eons really and I was very intrigued with their discussion.  I went to sleep last night thinking about the  Parallel Universe theory and feeling that this collaboration will bring me not only more creative stimulation but will expand my thinking on an intellectual level.  Must look into writings on the subject.  How to express the concept in fashion.  Virginia spoke about water as being a parallel universe to our land based culture, or that's how I interpreted what I heard her say. The photo to shows the surface of the watery universe. It is both mysterious and inviting.  What goes on beneath?

No comments:

Post a Comment