Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Reflection and Flow: Member Interviews by Richard Aquino

"Romeo in profile"
Yesterday team "Reflection and Flow" met at my shop, Blisswear. Richard Aquino, our videographer, did an incredible job of interviewing us. Some very thoughtful questions. I was a little concerned that I might freeze before the camera but I really didn't even notice it and felt very comfortable. Great job Rich, thank you so much for all of your efforts. I had left Romeo at home and the team missed having him around, he provides a lot of comic relief, so I went and picked him up. Lots of fun getting to know the members. I'm looking forward to this Sunday at Virginia's where we will begin to create textiles.

1 comment:

  1. I take it that the interviews will be posted? I look forward to hearing you 'in the flesh' after all these years. Jan

    ReplyDelete